CAREERS @ R&R INC.
NURSE RN | LVN
R&R is currently looking for Nurses whose compassion, clinical expertise, and excellence are top priority. As an RN|LVN, you will conduct assessments for prospective care placements. You will conduct a review and identify the best locations be it Independent Living, Assisted Living, Nursing as well as facilities specializing in Alzheimer’s & Dementia that meet the care and other requirements for the individual and family. You will also perform a vetting protocol to ensure that proper placement is maximized. You will have the opportunity to apply sound judgment, clinical expertise, and execute critical thinking to ensure client placement in the optimum care care setting.
RN | LVN
Room & Residence Inc. has immediate opening for an RN | LVN PRN in the
Dallas|Park Cities area.
- Nurse to work as Intake/QA Nurse (Work From Home-Optional)
- Responsibilities include but not limited to Advice, Counsel, Coordination & Navigation. Communicating and Coordinating with Clinicians, Physician Offices, Hospitals, ILF’s, ALFs, SNFs & CCRCs and more Importantly their Families
- Assess Patient’s Status, Analyze and Interpret Data for Intervention
- Review and Manage Electronic Medical Records and QA clinical documentation
Other clinical and administrative responsibilities that may be assigned
- Licensed (RN) in the State of Texas | Licensed (LVN) in the State of Texas
- Prior Home Health, Hospice or Post-Acute Care Experience Preferred
- Laptop with Wi-Fi /Home Internet & Reliable Transportation
- Must be Positive-Good Interpersonal Skills and Posses Excellent Phone Etiquette
- Highly Organized, Self Motivated, Ambitious & Driven to Excel
- Team Player and Focused on the Overall Success of R&R
- Ability to Manage Client and Patient Expectations
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills & Excellent Customer Service Skills
This is a great opportunity for those who have a strong desire to be a part of a sector in the medical field where commitment to improving the quality of health and life for the patient is paramount. We invite you to be part of a dynamic team, who actively contributes to the growth of our company and to join us in disrupting the standard of service as we change the traditional services and replace them with advanced services, managed by clinicians whose values, compassion and clinical expertise will change the industry and the way it has traditionally operated.
Now accepting applications for locations: DALLAS | PARK CITIES.
Candidates: email your resume, along with a cover letter to: email@example.com